Seasonal transitions are so hard because I want to break out my floral dresses. But I need a tan. And it’s still cold out, so I’ll need a jacket…but my warm jackets don’t go with the outfit. The struggle is real (first world problems, I know).
I desperately want to wear some tiny tank tops and denim jeans but I’m still massively pregnant and would probably rip the top and wouldn’t be able to button my pants. This is helping me stay motivated for post-baby workouts and a boob job so I can rock all these fire fits!
Here are some of my favorite items in my Revolve cart for in-between winter and spring:
- This ribbed cardi & pant set to make mommy life cozy but cute
- A maxi dress that works as a coverup, a date night fit, or to throw on for brunch
- Obsessed with a denim dress look
- Living for this color recently
- When I can wear jeans again, I wanna rock these 90’s jeans
- The Encinitas Set…R U Kidding?!?
- Living in shirt dresses at the moment
- This top & skirt set in this color is everything (plus on major sale)