Whether you’re married, dating or single making time for special dates is sooo important! Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to schedule romantic one-on-one time with your partner (or yourself).
Romantic getaway at Lakehouse Hotel & Resort, San Marcos
- Their current Lakeside Love Package includes: $50 resort credit, a complimentary bottle of bubbly and chocolate covered strawberries for a romantic getaway on the water!
Dinner at Pacific Catch Restaurant, La Jolla
- This brand new restaurant is located in the Westfield UTC mall, so there are stunning views, romantic fire pits, and yummy pacific flavors.
Family Dinner at Buona Forchetta, Encinitas
- They have a special Valentine’s Day menu and it’s like all my favorite dishes (currently drooling).
Brunch at Brian’s 24, San Diego
- This is the ultimate brunch spot and totally insta-worthy. It’s covered in pink and neon signs, with delicious brunch staples and nostalgic vibes. They’re even open late nights on Fridays. Take your gals or your SO for a good time!
Drink at The Rooftop Bar, Oceanside
- Located on top of the Mission Pacific Hotel, they serve Baja style street food and craft cocktails along with picture perfect sunset views.
Picnic at Ellen Browning Scripps Park, La Jolla
- Gorgeous for setting for some one-on-one time, near La Jolla Village and George’s At The Cove, this area is perfect for a day-to-night date.
Eat, Live, and Play at One Paseo, San Diego
- We love this area for date nights! International Smoke is fire, Nick’s Del Mar is to die for, Salt & Straw for dessert, shopping… you name it, it’s there.
Happy Love Month y’all!