Summertime calls for fresh, tasty drinks to sip on! Here are a few cocktails I plan on making all summer long:
Spicy Mango Margaritas
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1/2 Lime
- 1/2 cup Mango, frozen or fresh
- 3 oz. Mango Juice
- 1 1/2 oz. Tequila (sub for soda water for mocktail)
- Tajin or margarita salt for the rim
Step 1: Muddle the mango, lime juice, and jalapeño.
Step 2: Add ice, tequila, muddled mixture and mango juice to the shaker, and shake.
Step 3: Rim glass with tajin or salt, strain mixture over ice, and enjoy!
Trader Joe’s Watermelon Spritz
- 2 oz. Trader Joe’s Watermelon juice
- 2 oz. TJ’s Lime Sparkling Mineral Water
- Juice from 1/2 Lime
- 1 oz. Tequila of choice (subtract for mocktail)
- Optional add 2-3 jalapeño slices
- Salt or TJ’s chile lime seasoning for rim
Step 1: Rim glass with salt or chile lime seasoning and add ice
Step 2: Add tequila, lime juice, sparkling water, and watermelon juice, stir to combine, and enjoy!
Piña Colada Cocktail
- Pineapple Juice
- Trader Joe’s Sparkling Coconut Water with Yuzu
- Liquor of choice: rum, vodka, or tequila
- Pineapple wedge to garnish
Step 1: Fill glass or shaker 3/4 of the way full with the sparkling coconut water
Step 2: Add 1 oz. liquor of choice
Step 3: Add 1 oz. pineapple juice
Step 4: Stir or shake, add wedge to garnish, and enjoy!