Search here...

What I Wore: Pizza Night

Not to brag or anything, but I had pizza 3 times this weekend! Sometimes you just need a couple cheat meals to feed the soul.

After working so hard this year, especially working my body out, I have been rewarding myself with some good ass food. It’s ok to listen to the cravings your body has and to satisfy them. Having a good relationship with food, is what has kept me sane and feeling sense of control over my body.

I believe in the 80/20 method of eating clean and healthy 80% of the time and then eat the good stuff the other 20%. Everything in moderation. So, eat the pizza, drink the wine when you feel like it!

Superdown – Nina Button Down
GRLFRND – Piper High Rise Stretch Slim
Dr. Marten’s – 1460 8-Eye Boot
Kristen Louelle



Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: