The changes a woman’s body goes through to bring life to a tiny human is a superpower! I mean for nine months my body has created a person, and then was strong enough to carry her to (over) term and gently let her enter the world. I’ve done it 3 times now and it still blows my mind. I am amazed by my body and grateful for my superpower.
However, postpartum is no joke. I gotta wear diapers, I am extremely hormonal (everything makes me cry), and I am very impatient to bounce back into my hot mama body. I’m slowly getting back on my workout and eating routine, which feels so good.
Here are a few of my postpartum essentials helping me bounce back into my routine:
- Knix Leakproof Undies (wayyyyy better than wearing a grandma diaper)
- SheFit Luxe Bras (need all the support in the world for these melons)
- Barefoot Dreams robe (so soft and cozy for lounging) (on SALE 30% off)
- Black coffee (we snapping back into gear baby!)
- Hatch leggings (so comfortable)
- Spiritual Gangster sweatsuits (best sweat pants)
- Akire Sport Sweatsuit (best sweatshirts)
- Bumpsuit (molds with my body and makes me feel put together)